Power brush cutter for sale
|Engine Type||Air cooled, single cylinder, two stroke|
|Engine Idle Speed||2800-3200r/min|
|Engine High Speed||7000r/min|
|Engine oil / Gasoline mixing ratio||25:1|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.85L|
1. Ergonomic Design ----- Adjustable Straight Shaft & J-Handle makes easy to control and minimum fatigue. The straight shaft design will maneuver around tight corners around your yard.
2. Adjustable J-Handle & Anti-vibration ----- Provides added control and easy right or left-handed use. A balanced aluminum anti-vibration handle with Dual Push-button Protection Switch provides maximum control and minimum fatigue.
3. Safety Design ----- Built in large and strong safety cover for blade and nylon cutter, Sturdy and reliable trigger to protect you from dangerous
4. Adjustable Straight Shaft ----- Straight Shaft Design adjustable in Length, makes it easier to trim under bushes and in hard-to-reach places, Designed for moderate outdoor work, it gives you the freedom to quickly and easily tackle a range of jobs, from trimming hedges to clearing away excess branches.
5. 2 in 1 Brush Cutter/Trimmer ----- The trimmer gives you the freedom to take care of a range of tasks with one convenient, comes with Metal Blade and Nylon Cutter, and widely used in garden works as grass trimmer or brush cutter, It's ideal for homeowners who want a straightforward, reliable tool to handle branch, brush, and lawn care.
1. Trimmer head not spinning when throttle depressed?
First, check that the cutting equipment is properly mounted and is free from any obstructions.
Next, make sure that the shaft has not loosened and separated from the power head.
If this does not solve the problem, you may be experiencing one of the following:
A defective clutch
A broken shaft
A damaged gear head
2. My engine will not start, I think it may be flooded, how can I start this?
Flooded engines can be started by placing the choke lever in the OFF CHOKE position; then, pull the rope to clear the engine of excess fuel. This could require pulling the starter handle many times depending on how badly the unit is flooded. If the unit still does not start refer to the trouble shooting section.
3. How to clean and inspect spark plug for my trimmer?
1.Disconnect the spark plug lead. Then, clean the area around the spark plug to avoid getting debris in the combustion chamber when you remove the plug.
2. Clean oily deposits from the plug with a stiff tooth brush and spray-on plug cleaner.
3. Check that the center electrode is square and is gapped according to the owners manual. Reinstall plug being careful not to over tighten.